Animal Rescue Centre
We have been rescuing and helping all animals for over 30 years
A little about Blossoms Rescue Centre
Ponies for sale – Ponies for loan
We only rug up the elderly, poorly or those who do not grow a fantastic woolly coat themselves.
Ready for New Homes
Many of our animals are looking for permanent homes.
How Can You Help Blossoms?
Please donate whatever you can afford
- £1 buys a big pack of polos
- £2.50 will buy a sack of carrots
- £3 buys a net of apples
- £10 worms and defleas a dog or cat
- £11 buys a sack of treats
- £12.75 pays for a Horslyx Smallholder lick for the goats and ram
- £15 will worm one pony
- £20 buys a hoof trim for one pony
- £22.50 buys a round bale of hay to feed two ponies for a week
- £25 buys an Original Horslyx for three ponies to share for a week
We have very large feed, farrier and vets bills so anything you donate is very much appreciated indeed.
Volunteers are always welcomed to: poo pick, mend fencing, erect fencing, man a stall at our fundraising sales, mend or make animal pens etc.
Maybe you could donate some horse equipment, wire mesh, wooden posts etc?
Perhaps you could organise a fundraiser for Blossoms?
Every single penny is spent directly on the animals and birds so please donate to save their lives. Thank you for caring. xxx